MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- Guide on the electro-thermal processing of concrete. M. Stroyizdat, Scientific and research institute of concrete and reinforced concrete Gosstroy USSR, (1974) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lemarchand, F. Boudoire, E. Boucard, Th. Chotard, A. Smith, J. Phys. Chem., 116, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Builo, D.M. Kuznetsov, V.L. Gaponov, V.V. Trepachev, Acoustic-Emission Testing and Diagnostics of the Dissolution Kinetics of Crystalline Componet, Rus. J. of Nondestructiv Testing, 48, 10 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Builo, D. M. Kuznetsov, V.L. Gaponov, Acoustic Emission Testing of Capillary Liquid Flows in Porous Media, Rus. J. of Nondestructiv Testing, 50, 7, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Builo, D.M. Kuznetsov, V.L. Gaponov, Chapter 13 Acoustic Emission Diagnostics of the Kinetics of Physicochemical Processes in Liquid and Solid Media, In: Advanced Materials. Studies and Applications. Ivan A. Parinov, Shun-Hsyung Chang and Somnik Theerakulpisut (Eds.), New York: Nova Science Publishers, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.