MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- E.O. Smolenskaya, Urban Construction and Architecture 1, 16–20 (2011 ) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Melnikova, N.A. Mastalerzh, Urban Construction and Architecture 1, 31–37 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Samogorov, O.S. Rybachova, Urban Construction and Architecture 3, 71–72 (2011 ) [Google Scholar]
- IA. Solomin, Industrial and Civil Engineering 1, 39–41 (2011 ) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Romanenko, M.I. Romanenko, I.N. Petrovnina, E.M. Pint, K.A. Elichev, Internet-journal Naukovedenie 1, 86 (2015 ) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Seliverstova, Research and Developments of Young Scientists 3, 107–111 (2013 ). [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Kurochka, R.R. Mirzaliev, Bulletin of the Rostov State University of Railways 3 (47), 140–147 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.Z. Efimenko, Concrete Technologies 2 (91), 17–21 (2014 ) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Lunev, Ecological Systems and Devices 2, 49–55 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Gasilov, I.V. Kryuchkova, FES: Finance. Economics 11, 5–8 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kashevskaya, K.K. Kostenko, A.K. Kostenko, Science and Technology in the Road Industry 2 (29), 30–33 (2004 ) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Kanayev, Science and the Present 11, 254–257 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Galitskova, A.A. Mikhasek, Industrial and Civil Engineering 6, 51–54 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.