MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- V.A. Kondratyev. Proceedings of the Moscow Mathematical Society. Vol.16. pp. 209–292 (1967)
- I. T. Denisjuk. Proceedings of universities, Mathematics, 6, pp.70–74 (2000)
- V.D. Kuliev. M.:Science, Singular boundary value problems. p.719 (2005)
- M. L. Williams. J. Appl. Mech., v. 19, 4, p. 526 (1952)
- O.K. Aksentian. Applied Mathematics and Mechanics., 1967, Vol.31, Issue 1, pp.178–186 (1967 )
- G.P. Cherepanov. M.:Science, Mechanics of brittle fracture. p.640 (1974 )
- G.S. Vardanjan, L. Ju. Frishter. International journal for computational civil and structural engineering. Volume 3, Issue 2, pp.75–81 (2007 )
- L.Ju. Frishter. Proceedings of MGSU, 1, pp.169–174 (2008 )
- G.S. Vardanjan, M.L. Mozgaleva, V.N. Savostyanov, L.Ju. Frishter. Proceedings of universities. Civil Engineering. 10, pp.28–31 (2003 )
- G.L. Hesina and others. M.: Stroyizdat, The photoelasticity method. In three volumes. Vol.3, p.311 (1975 )
- G.S. Vardanjan, V.N. Savostyanov, L.Ju. Frishter. The development of methods of experimental mechanics. Under. ed. O.N. Makhutova and others.- M.: IMASH RAS, pp.60–68 (2003)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.