MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- J.W. Hall et al, Guide for Pavement Friction. NCHRP Web-Only Document 108, February (2009)
- CEN. EN ISO 13473-5, Characterization of pavement texture by use of surface profiles, Part 5: Determination of megatexture (2009)
- K. Scharnigg, G. Schwalbe, TYROSAFE - Report on knowledge gaps and proposals for further research concerning optimisation for road surfaces and tyres for skid resistance rolling resistance and noise emissions (2010)
- STN EN 13036-4, Road and airfield surface characteristics, Test methods, Part 4: Method for measurement of slip/skid resistance of a surface: The pendulum test (2012)
- Q. Lu, B. Steven, Friction Testing of Pavement Preservation Treatments: Literature Review (2006)
- N. H. Maerz, W. Zhou. Flat and Elongated, Advances Using Digital Image Analysis, In: Proc. of the 9th Annual Symposium of the International Centre for Aggregates Research (ICAR) (2001)
- E. Tutumluer, C. Rao, J. Stefanski, Video Image Analysis of Aggregates, In: Transportation Engineering Series, 111, Illinois Cooperative Highway and Transportation Series (2000)
- C. Rao, Development of 3-D Image Analysis Techniques to Determine Shape and Size Properties of Coarse Aggregate, PhD. Thesis, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2001)
- E. Masad, The Development of a Computer Controlled Image Analysis System for Measuring Aggregate Shape Properties, National Cooperative Highway Research Program NCHRP-IDEA Project 77, Final report, (2003)
- H. Kim et al, A Prototype Laser Scanner for Characterizing Size and Shape Properties in Aggregates, In: Proc. of the 9th Annual Symposium of the International Centre for Aggregate Research (ICAR) (2001)
- J.K. Anochie-Boateng et al, Evaluation of 3D laser device for characterizing shape and surface properties of aggregates used in pavements, In: 29th Southern Africa Transportation Conference (2010)
- E. Masad et al, Test Methods for Characterizing Aggregate Shape Texture and Angularity, Final report – appendixes, National Cooperative Highway Research Program, Appendixes to NCHRP Report 555 (2005)
- Z. Florková, Microtexture of coarse aggregate for asphalt pavements, Diploma thesis, University of Žilina, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Department of Highway Engineering (In Slovak) (2012)
- S. Tafesse et al, Sedimentology, 60, 4, 1100–1110 (2013 ) [CrossRef]
- T. Al-Rousan et al., Cons. and Build. Mat, 21, 5, 978–990 (2007) [CrossRef]
- Z. Florková, Communications, 17, 4 (2015) p. 70–74.
- G. Mcquaid et al., Intern. J. of Pavements Conference, Sao Paulo, (2013)
- Z. Florková, Microtexture evaluation of asphalt pavement surface, PhD. Thesis, University of Žilina, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Department of Highway Engineering, (In Slovak) (2016)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.