MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- Yu. M. Galitskova, Tradition and Innovation in Building and Architecture, 222–223 (2000)
- L.G. Goverdovskaya, Urban Construction and Architecture 1, 72–80 (2015) (doi:10.17673/Vestnik.2015.01.12)
- A.N. Davydov, Tradition and Innovation in Building and Architecture, 162–165 (2015)
- T.V Dormidontova, Monograph, Sibak, 152 (2015)
- T.V. Dormidontova, Patent to Useful Model 160415 (2016)
- S.V. Evdokimov, Scientific Survey 22, 102–107 (2015)
- B.G. Ivanov, Again on the roads of Russia, 112–117 (2015)
- B.G. Ivanov, Tradition and Innovation in Building and Architecture, 36–37 (2013)
- B.G. Ivanov, Tradition and Innovation in Building and Architecture, 47 (2013)
- E.I. Marinin, Urban Construction and Architecture 4, 80–84 (2014) (doi:10.17673/Vestnik.2014.04.12)
- A.A. Mikhasek, Prirodoohranyie I gidrotehnicheskie sooruzheniya, 398–401 (2014)
- V.A. Pavlova, Ways of Improving the Quality of Roads, 158–168 (2015)
- L.V. Pavlova, Urban Construction and Architecture 2, 96–103 (2016) (doi:10.17673/Vestnik.2016.02.18)
- L.V. Pavlova, Ways of Improving the Quality of Roads, 168–176 (2015)
- S.A. Piyavskiy, Vestnik MGSU, 54–61 (2012)
- M.V. Rodionov, Geotec Hanoi, 399–402 (2013)
- A.V. Filatova Ways of Improving the Quality of Roads, 206–211 (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.