MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- GOST P 56592 Mineral admixtures for concretes and water mortar. General technical conditions (2015) [Google Scholar]
- U.G. Ivashenko, N.A. Kozlov, D.K. Timokhin, Vestnik of Saratov State Technical University 3, 25–29 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- U.М. Bazhenov, V.S. Demyanova, V.I. Kalashnickov. Modified high-quality concretes, 368 (Publishing house of Association of Universities of Building and Construction, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- T.U. Saphonova, Izvestia of St. Petersburg Railroad University 2(31), 93–98 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Matveeva, Concrete efficiency enhancement by admixture of nanodispersed silica: dissertation … candidate degree in technology: 05.23.05 (Belgorod, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Cherkashin, B.D. Toturbiev, V.Y. Matsapulin, Concrete and armed concrete 6, 2–5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Koren’kova, U.V. Sidorenko, Achievements of modern natural sciences 3, 172 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Suchkov, Urban Construction and Architecture 4, 82–86 (2011) DOI: 10.17673/Vestnik.2011.04.16 [Google Scholar]
- Е.I. Evtushenko, Management of structure and formation of building materials with the use of raw material thermal activation: dissertation … candidate degree in technology: 05.23.05 (Belgorod, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Anisina, A.G. Chetverikova, O.N. Kanugina, Vestnik of OSU 4(140), 170–174 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Kanugina, A.G. Chetverikova, Study of materials 6, 44–49 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Chumachenko, Urban Construction and Architecture 1, 112–116 (2011) DOI: 10.17673/Vestnik.2011.01.22 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Chumachenko, M.N. Baranova, S.F. Koren’kova, Construction materials 8, 1–4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Chumachenko, M.N. Baranova, S.F. Koren’kova, Construction materials 12, 72–75 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Modified silica in sorption, catalyse and chromatography, 24–26 (Chemistry, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Mironenko, Physical and chemical processes of efflorescenceformation in brickwork and methods of its elimination: dissertation … candidate degree in technology: 05.23.05. (Samara, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.