MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- GOST P 56592 Mineral admixtures for concretes and water mortar. General technical conditions (2015)
- U.G. Ivashenko, N.A. Kozlov, D.K. Timokhin, Vestnik of Saratov State Technical University 3, 25–29 (2010)
- U.М. Bazhenov, V.S. Demyanova, V.I. Kalashnickov. Modified high-quality concretes, 368 (Publishing house of Association of Universities of Building and Construction, Moscow, 2006)
- T.U. Saphonova, Izvestia of St. Petersburg Railroad University 2(31), 93–98 (2012)
- E.G. Matveeva, Concrete efficiency enhancement by admixture of nanodispersed silica: dissertation … candidate degree in technology: 05.23.05 (Belgorod, 2011)
- V.I. Cherkashin, B.D. Toturbiev, V.Y. Matsapulin, Concrete and armed concrete 6, 2–5 (2013)
- S.F. Koren’kova, U.V. Sidorenko, Achievements of modern natural sciences 3, 172 (2014)
- V.P. Suchkov, Urban Construction and Architecture 4, 82–86 (2011) DOI: 10.17673/Vestnik.2011.04.16
- Е.I. Evtushenko, Management of structure and formation of building materials with the use of raw material thermal activation: dissertation … candidate degree in technology: 05.23.05 (Belgorod, 2005)
- I.N. Anisina, A.G. Chetverikova, O.N. Kanugina, Vestnik of OSU 4(140), 170–174 (2012)
- O.N. Kanugina, A.G. Chetverikova, Study of materials 6, 44–49 (2011)
- N.G. Chumachenko, Urban Construction and Architecture 1, 112–116 (2011) DOI: 10.17673/Vestnik.2011.01.22
- N.G. Chumachenko, M.N. Baranova, S.F. Koren’kova, Construction materials 8, 1–4 (2011)
- N.G. Chumachenko, M.N. Baranova, S.F. Koren’kova, Construction materials 12, 72–75 (2012)
- Modified silica in sorption, catalyse and chromatography, 24–26 (Chemistry, Moscow, 1986)
- E.V. Mironenko, Physical and chemical processes of efflorescenceformation in brickwork and methods of its elimination: dissertation … candidate degree in technology: 05.23.05. (Samara, 2006)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.