MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- A.V. Atamanchuk, Extended abstract of candidate of technical sciences dissertation (Samara, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Kholopov, Analysis of structures and buildings under dynamic loading (Samara, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Kholopov, Analysis of structures and buildings under dynamic loading (Association of higher educational institutions of civil engineering, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Solodar, М. V. Kuznetsova, Yu.S. Plishkin, Metal structures of stacks (Stroyizdat, Leningrad, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Chernyshev, K.V. Yashukov, A.V. Atamanchuk, News of higher educational institutions. Civil engineering 9, 107–112 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Simiu, R. Skanlan, Impact of wind on buildings and structures (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Loitsansky, Mechanics of liquid and gas (Drofa, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Chernyshev, I.S. Kholopov, A.V. Atamanchuk, Industrial and Civil Engineering 11, 40–42 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.