MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- S. Korotaev, V. Kalashnikov, V. Rimshin, I. Erofeeva, V. Kurbatov The impact of mineral aggregates on the thermal conductivity of cement composites. EEC 22, 3, 1159–1164 (2016)
- V.T. Erofeev, E.V. Zavalishin, V.I. Rimshin, V.L. Kurbatov, M.B. Stepanovich Frame composites based on soluble glass. RJPBC Sciences 7, 3, 2506–2517 (2016)
- A.L. Krishan, E.A. Troshkina, V.I. Rimshin, V.A. Rahmanov, V.L. Kurbatov Load-bearing capacity of short concrete-filled steel tube columns of circular cross section. RJPBC Sciences 7, 3, 2518–2529 (2016)
- V. Erofeev, S. Karpushin, A. Rodin, I. Tretiakov, V. Kalashnikov, M. Moroz, O. Smirnova, V. Rimshin, A. Matvievskiy Physical and mechanical properties of the cement stone based on biocidal portland cement with active mineral additiv. SSP 871, 28–32 (2016)
- Y.M. Bazhenov, V.T. Erofeev, V.I. Rimshin, S.V. Markov, V.L. Kurbatov Changes in the topology of a concrete porous space in interactions with the external medium. ESM 4, 4, 219–225 (2016)
- V.D. Antoshkin, V.T. Erofeev, V.I. Travush, V.I. Rimshin, V.L. Kurbatov The problem optimization triangular geometric line field. MA Science 9, 3, 46–50 (2015)
- V.T. Erofeev, A.D. Bogatov, S.N. Bogatova, V.F. Smirnov, V.I. Rimshin, V.L. Kurbarov Bioresistant building composites on the basis of glass wastes. BBRA 12, 1, 661–669 (2015)
- A. Krishan, V. Rimshin, S. Markov, V. Erofeev, V. Kurbatov The energy integrity resistance to the destruction of the long-term strength concrete PE 117, 211–217 (2015)
- V.I. Rimshins, E.A. Larionov, V.T. Erofeyev, V.L. Kurbatov Vibrocreep of concrete with a nonuniform stress state. LSJ 11, 11, 278–280 (2014)
- В.И. Pимшин, C.И. Меркулов Элементы теории рaзвития бетонных конструкций с неметaллической копозитной aрмaтурой ПГC 5, 338–342 (2015)
- D. Duriatti, A. Beakou, R. Levillain Optimisation of the crimping process of a metal end-fitting onto a composite rod CS 73, 3, 278–289 (2006)
- S. Wen, W. Cai, H. Deng, R. Ke, S. Du, P. Xiong Fault simulation experiment on composite insulators with fiber bragg grating implanted. GJ 39, 1, 81–87 (2013)
- M. Kumosa, Y. Han, I. Kumosa Analyses of composite insulators with crimped end-fittings: part i - non linear finite element computations. CST 62, 9, 1191–1207 (2002) [CrossRef]
- M. Kumosa, D. Armentrout, I. Kumosa, Y. Han, S. Carpenter Analyses of composite insulators with crimped end-fittings: part ii - suitable crimping conditions. CST 62, 9, 1209–1221 (2002) [CrossRef]
- C. Pinto, E. Andrad, L. Silva Study of ionizing radiation on the properties of polyamide 6 with fiberglass reinforcement. RPC 76, 11-12, 1708–1710 (2007)
- A. Biddah Structural reinforcement of bridge decks using pultruded gfrp grating. CS 74, 1, 80–88 (2006)
- F. Vilaseca, J.A. Mendez, J.P. Lopez, M.E. Vallejos, I. Barbera, M.A. Pelach, X. Turo, P. Mutje Recovered and recycled kraft fibers as reinforcement of pp composites. CEJ 138, 1-3, 586–595 (2008)
- V.F. Stepanova, A.V. Buchkin, D.A. Ilyin Investigation of the features of the operation of concrete structures with combined reinforcement. AAC 1, 124–128 (2017)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.