MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- P.A. Akimov, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 204-208, 4502–4505 (2012). [CrossRef]
- P.A. Akimov, M.L. Mozgaleva, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 580-583, 2898–2902 (2014). [CrossRef]
- K.-J. Bathe, Finite Element Procedures (Prentice Hall Inc., 1996).
- O.C. Zienkiewicz, R.L. Taylor, D.D. Fox, The Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural Mechanics (Butterworth-Heinemann, 2013).
- O.C. Zienkiewicz, R.L. Taylor, J.Z. Zhu, The Finite Element Method: Its Basis and Fundamentals (Butterworth-Heinemann, 2005).
- A.B. Zolotov, P.A. Akimov, Proceedings of the International Symposium LSCE 2002 organized by Polish Chapter of IASS (Warsaw, Poland, 2002).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.