MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- P.A. Akimov, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 204-208, 4502–4505 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Akimov, M.L. Mozgaleva, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 580-583, 2898–2902 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.-J. Bathe, Finite Element Procedures (Prentice Hall Inc., 1996). [Google Scholar]
- O.C. Zienkiewicz, R.L. Taylor, D.D. Fox, The Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural Mechanics (Butterworth-Heinemann, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- O.C. Zienkiewicz, R.L. Taylor, J.Z. Zhu, The Finite Element Method: Its Basis and Fundamentals (Butterworth-Heinemann, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Zolotov, P.A. Akimov, Proceedings of the International Symposium LSCE 2002 organized by Polish Chapter of IASS (Warsaw, Poland, 2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.