MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Structures, Buildings and Facilities|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- R. Sztanyi, Annals of the oradea university Fascicle of Management and Technological Engineering ISSUE, 1, 126 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- E. Megyesi, M. Brumaru, Advanced Materials Research, 899, 24 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Citterio, M. Cocco, H. Erhorn-Kluttig, EPBD Buildings Platform, 28, 4 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- N. Norris, P. Ropell, M. Lawton, Building enclosure science & technology conference, Atlanta, 3 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ma, P. Cooper, D. Daly, L. Ledo, Energy Build, 55, 889 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Murgul, MATEC Web of Conferences, 53, 01046 (2016). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- C. Diakaki, E. Grigoroudis, N. Kabelis, D. Kolokotsa, K. Kalaitzakis, G. Stavrakakis, Energy 35, 5483 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Danylov, A.A. Sbakin, E.G. Slobodnikov, Housing construction, 11, 46 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- L. Tronchin, K. Fabbri, Energy Build. 40, 1176 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Foucquier, F. Suard, S. Robert, L. Stephan, A. Jay, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 23, 272 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.