MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Structures, Buildings and Facilities|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- L. Bertolini, J. Wiley & Sons. Corrosion of steel in concrete: prevention, diagnosis, repair, 434 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Kostyuk. Directional formation of the structure of cement compositions for waterproofing. Dr. sci. diss., 289 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Voytov, V.L. Kozachuk, V.V. Lakin, A.A. Shkuratovskiy. Modern waterproofing materials, 204 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- T. Andreychuk. Survey of capital construction, 2, 16–20 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Saliia M.G. Waterproofing coating on a cement base with increased crack resistance. PhD sci. diss., 153 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Kostyuk, A.G. Vandolovskiy, M.G. Saliia, D.A. Bondarenko. Dry mixes for repairs. Patent of Ukraine 57543 UA MPK S04V 24/00, (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.