MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Structures, Buildings and Facilities|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- Concrete and reinforced concrete structures. Key provisions: DBN V.2.6-98: 2009. Minregionstroy of Ukraine (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Concrete and reinforced concrete structures of heavy concrete. Design Rules: B V.2.6-156 ISO: 2010. Minrehionbud of Ukraine (2011) [Google Scholar]
- CEB-FIV Eurocode 2: Design of Concrete Structures. Part 1: General Rules and Rules for Buildings. ENV 1992-1-1, Brussels, CEN (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Murashko L.A., Kolyakova V.M., Smorkalov D.V. The calculation of the strength of normal and oblique sections to the longitudinal axis of the bending concrete elements for GSN V.2.6-98: 2009: Training. Manual, Kiev, KNUBA (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.M Pavlikov, A. Boyko Calculating the strength of the normal sections of beam elements with nonlinear deformation model (based DBN V.2.6-98: 2009). Poltava, PoltNTU (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Byby E.V., Narayanan R,S. Recomendation for Evrocode 2: Designing of concrete structures: guidance for proektyrovschykov for EN 1992-1- 1 and EN 1992-1-2. Evrocode 2: Designing of concrete structures. Common rules and rules for buildings. MGRS (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Bliharskyy S.J., I. Karhut, Struk R.F. Calculation and design of normal and sloping sections of concrete elements: Training. Manual. Lviv, “Lviv Polytechnic” (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Babaev V.M., Bambura A.M., Pustovoytova O.M., Reznik P.A., Stoyanov E.G., Shmukler V.S. Practical calculation of elements for concrete structures DBN V.2.6-98, 2009 compared with estimates for the SNIP 2.03.01-84 * and EN 1992-1-1(Eurocode 2), Kharkov, Golden Pages (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kuzmych L., Kvasnikov V. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (AISC), 543, 659–663 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Babich V.E. Scient. Coll. Series: Tech. Science and architect, 101, 532–540 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Babich V.E., A.E. Polyanovska, Boreychuk L.M. Economical materials, structures, buildings, Coll. Science. Works, 32, 121–128 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Babich V.E., Boreychuk L.M. Modern technologies and calculation methods in construction: Coll. Science. Works, 5, 192–198 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Babich V.E., Dovbenko V.S., Rebesh G.I., Tkach N.V. Economical materials, structures, buildings. Coll. Science. works, 33, 121–128 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yehia N.A.B. Engineering Structures, 31, 404–416 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.