MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Construction Materials, Protection and Repair of Structures and Buildings|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- T. S. Kuhn, The Structure of Scientific Revolutions (AST MOSCOW, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Br. Latour, Science in Action: How to follow scientists and engineers through society (European University in St. Petersburg Press, St. Petersburg, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Prigogine, The philosophy of instability, J. Problems of Philosophy, 6, 45–57 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Soviet Encyclopedic Dictionary (Soviet Encyclopedia, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- E. Soroko, Golden ratios, processes of self-organization and evolution of systems: Introduction to the general theory of harmony systems (KomKniga, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. Nicolis, I. Prigogine, Exploring Complexity: An Introduction (LCI, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Haken, Information and Self-Organization. A Macroscopic Approach to Complex Systems (Mir, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- Synergetics: Research and technologies (Book House "LIBROKOM", Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. R. Maturana, F. J. Varela, The Tree of Knowledge: The Biological Roots of Human Understanding (Progress-Traditsija, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- E. Knyazeva, S. Kurdyumov, Grounds of Synergetics. Synergetic Vision of the World(KomKniga, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Solomatov, V. Vyrovoy, V. Dorofeev, A. Sirenko, Composite building materials and constructions of the reduced material capacity (Budivelnik Press, Kiev, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- I. Rybev, Building materials on the basis of binders (Vysshaja shkola Press, Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sheikin, The structure, strength and crack resistance of a cement stone (Strojizdat Press, Moscow, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vyrovoy, V. Dorofeev, V. Sukhanov, Composite building materials and constructions. Structure, self-organization, properties (TES Press, Odessa, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Fic, V. Vyrovoy, V. Dorofeev, The processes of self-organization structure of composite building materials (Politechnika Lublenska Press, Lublin, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vyrovoy, V. Dorofeev, V. Sukhanov, J. Econ. Res. mater., struct., build., constr. 41, 133–139 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vernadsky, Philosophical thoughts of the naturalist (Nauka, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bergson, Creative evolution. Matter and memory (Harvest, Minsk, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Petito, Semiofizika and metaphysical realism. Synergetics. Anthology. 1, 329–342 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Alyushin, E. Knyazeva, Tempo-worlds: Speed of perception and time scales (Publishing House “LCI” Press, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. Prigogine, I. Stengers, Time, chaos, quantum (Progress Press, Moscow, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- S. W. Hawkins, Three books about space and time (Amphora, St. Petersburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Sheynich, K. Pushkareva, The processes of self-organization of structure of build composites (Gamma-Print Press, Kiev, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Cherniavsky, Adaptation abiotic systems: concrete and reinforced concrete (DNURT, Dnipropetrovsk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.