MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Construction Materials, Protection and Repair of Structures and Buildings|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- D. Sakhal, Technological progress: Concepts, models, assessment (Finance and Statistics, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Uriev, Highly concentrated dispersion systems (Chemistry, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Solomatov, V.N. Vyrovoy, Technological mechanics of concrete (Riga, Latvia, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- Y.G. Frolov, Course of Colloid Chemistry (Chemistry, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Rehbinder. Surface phenomena in disperse (Nauka, Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- V. Solomatov, V. Vyrovoy, V. Dorofeev, A. Sirenko, Composite building materials and constructions of the reduced material capacity (Budivelnik Press, Kiev, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Pascenco, E.A. Myasnikov, V.S. Vimen, Cement Theory (Budivelnik, Kiev, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- J. Stark, B. Wicht, Cement and lime (Oranta, Kiev, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Taylor, Cement Chemistry (Mir, Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ursherov-Marshak, Heat release of cement (Research Institute for Scientific and Technical Information and Construction Materials Industry, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Krivenko, R.F. Runova, M.A. Sanitsky, N. I. Rudenko, Alkaline cements (LLC “Osnova”, Kiev, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Kuzmenko, Electro transfer, thermal transfer and diffusion in metals, (Vishcha Shkola, Kiev, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Korobko, V.N. Vyrovoy, collection of scientific works of OSACEA. 3, 113–117 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- U. Maturana, F. Varela, The tree of knowledge: the biological roots of human understanding, (“Progress-Tradition” Publishing House, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Petito, Semiofizika and metaphysical realism. Synergetics. Anthology. 1: 329–342. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Nicolis, I. Prigogine, Exploring Complexity: An Introduction (LCI, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vyrovoy, V. Dorofeev, V. Sukhanov, Composite building materials and constructions. Structure, self-organization, properties (TES Press, Odessa, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Fic, V. Vyrovoy, V. Dorofeev, The processes of self-organization structure of composite building materials (Politechnika Lublenska Press, Lublin, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vyrovoy, V. Dorofeev, V. Sukhanov, J. Econ. Res. mater., struct., build., constr. 41, 133–139 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.