MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Construction Materials, Protection and Repair of Structures and Buildings|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- Transport facilities. Flexible type of pavement.VBNV.2.3-218-186-2004 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Mozgovyi, Scientific foundations for ensuring the temperature crack resistance of asphalt concrete coatings: dis. for the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences. Kiev, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ilyushin, On a theory of long-term strength Engineering Journal MTT, 3 (1967). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ilyushin, B.E. Pobedrya, Fundamentals of the mathematical theory of thermoviscoelasticity (Science, Kiev, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Moskvitin, Resistance of viscoelastic materials (Science, Kiev, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- V. Smolyanets, Improving the design of non-rigid asphalt pavement in a city: dis. for the degree of Ph.D. (Kiev, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Mozgovaya, A.V. Mozgovoy, V.V. Mozgovoy and others, Road engineering, 126–139 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.