MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 114, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Material and Aerospace Engineering (2MAE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 4: Interdisciplinary|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- F. Q. Zhao, H. J. Liu, L. X. Hao etc, Water resistant block from desulfurization gypsum, Construction and Building Materials. 27 531-533 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Zhang, M. M. Chen, et al, Improving Water proof Property of Gypsum Block with Organic-Inorganic Compound Materials, Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Material Engineering and Application. 707-711 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L. X. Wu, D. Li, Y. X. Chen, Influence of water reducer on performance of cast-in-place wall material with hemi-hydrate desulfurization gypsum, Raliway Engineering. 8 123–126 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K. Deng, J. X. Liu, K. Tu, et al, Analysis of physical and chemical properties of steel slag cementitious materials with inorganic fibers, Multipurpose Utilization of Mineral Resources. 01 73–80 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cao, G. Z. Li, J. Q. Li, Research on water resistance of glass fiber/gypsum composites, Journal of Wuhan University of Technology. 7 42–46 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- X. Q. Ren, F. Q. Zhao, Waste Mycelium Processing and Resource Utilization, Advanced Materials Research. 746 58-61 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Chen, M. M. Zhang, F. Q. Zhao, Preparation of Gypsum Retarding Material and Activated Carbon from Waste Mycelium, Key Engineering Materials. 703 297–300 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.