MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovation, Creativity, Learning and Education in Engineering|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- S. Xie, Advanced Robotics for Medical Rehabilitation. Current State of the Art and Recent Advances (Springer, Cham, 2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Smith, Workplace Health Saf. 64, 84–88 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Mörl, I. Bradl, J Electromyogr. Kinesiol. 23, 362–368 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Chadwick, Encyclopaedia of Applied Ethics Vol. 3 (M-R). (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Entwistle, S.M. Carter, A. Cribb, K. McCaffery, J. Gen. Intern. Med. 25, 741–74 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Bronzino, D.R. Peterson, Medical Devices and Human Engineering (CRC Press, Boca Raton, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Law no 46 of 21 January 2003 regarding patient rights. Official Monitor no 51 of 29January2003. URL: http://legislatie.just.ro/Public/DetaliiDocument/41483 [Google Scholar]
- J. Fong Ha, N. Longnecker, Ochsner J. 10, 38–43 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kourkouta, I.V. Papathanasiou, Mater Sociomed. 26, 65–67 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Blightman, S.E. Griffiths, C. Danbury, Contin Educ Anaesth Crit Care Pain. 14, 52–56 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.