MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovation, Creativity, Learning and Education in Engineering|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- K. Souidi, A. Mardaru, M. Roudet, A. Marcat, D. Della Valed, G. Djelveh, Che. Eng., Sci., 74, 9, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Hsiao, A. Jain, G.L. Chahine, Proc. of 26th Symposium on Naval Hydrodynamics Rome, 26, 12 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Trad, C. Vial, J.-P. Fontaine, C. Larroche, Che. Eng. Sci. (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bin, L. Xian-wu, W. Yu-lin, L. Shu-hong, X. Hong-yuan, O. Akira, J. of Hydrodynamics 22(5), 6 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mândrea, G. Oprina, C. Băbuţanu, D. Marin, G. Negreanu, Applied Mechanics and Materials 841, 6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.R.N. Childs, Rotating Flow, (Butterworth Heinemann Elsevier, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mândrea, C. Cipu, S. Cănănău, World Renewable Energy Congress Bucharest Romania (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mândrea, C. Băbuţanu, G. Oprina, G. Militaru, Proc. of 20th Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy Conference IManEE 2016, IOP Conference Series Materials and Engineering, 161, 6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.