MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Manufacturing Equipment, Devices and Instrumentation, Design and Analysis|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- F. Litvin, A. Fuentes, Gear geometry and applied theory, Cambridge University Press (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO 6336-1, Calculation of load capacity of spur and helical gears, Switzerland (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Creţu, E. Antalucă, O. Creţu, Annals Univ. of Galaţi, Romania 24 26–35 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Crețu, Bull. I.P. Iași LI(LV) 1–31 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. Johnson, Contact mechanics, Cambridge University Press (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Nelias, V. Boucly, E. Antălucă, S. Creţu, ASME J. Tribol. 129 791–800 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Creţu, Elastic plastic concentrated contact (in Romanian) (Ed. Politehnium, Iași, Romania, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. Pop, S. Creţu, A. Tufescu, App. Mech. and Mat. 658,531–356 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Siang-Yu, T. Shyi-Jeng, Mec. Mach. Th.,97, 190–214 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Crețu, N. Pop, S. Cazan, IManee17, Iași, Romania (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.