MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Manufacturing Equipment, Devices and Instrumentation, Design and Analysis|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- C. Cole, Longitudinal train dynamics, in Handbook of railway vehicle dynamics, S. Iwnicki (Ed), Taylor & Francis, 239–278 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wu, S. Luo, C. Cole, J. Mod. Transport. 22, 3, 127–136 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Pugi, D. Fioravanti, A. Rindi, 12th IFToMM World Congress, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nasr, S. Mohammaddi, Proc. IMechE, 224, Part F: JRRT, 523–534 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Arsahd Attic-ur-Rehman, A.I. Durrani, H. Ahamad, JFET, 20, 1, 38–53 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O. Arias-Cuevas, Low adhesion in the wheel-rail contact, (Doctoral Thesis, Delft, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhu, Adhesion in the wheel-rail contact, (Doctoral Thesis, Stockholm, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wu, C. Cole, S. Luo, M. Spiryagina, Veh Syst Dyn 52, 6, 733–758 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Cruceanu, Train braking, in Reliability and Safety in Railway, X. Perpinya (Ed), InTech, 29–74 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cruceanu, R. Oprea et al., Proc. of Int. Conf. on Computer Science WORLDCOMP’09, 58–64 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Crăciun, T. Mazilu, Ann. Fac. Eng. Hunedoara – Int. J. Eng., 12, 3, 19–26, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cruceanu, C. Crăciun, AMM, 378, Trans Tech Publications, 74–81 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Cruceanu, C. I. Crăciun, I. C. Cruceanu, AMM, 809–810, 1085–1090 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Crăciun, C. Cruceanu, Brakes for railway vehicles – Applications (in Romanian), Matrixrom (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.