MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Manufacturing Equipment, Devices and Instrumentation, Design and Analysis|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- L. Pugi, D. Fioravanti & L. Rindi, 12th IFToMM World Congress, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Belforte, F. Cheli, G. Diana, S. Melzi, Veh. Syst. Dyn., 19 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Sharma, M. Dhingra, R. K. Pathak, Int. J. Eng. Res & Tech (IJERT), 4, 6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cole Longitudinal train dynamics, chapter 9 in Handbook of Railway Vehicle Dynamics (Ed. Taylor & Francis Grup, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nasr, S. Mohammadi, Proc. ImechE,J. Rail and Rapid Transit, 224, 11 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Gamon, The Archives of transport, 33, 8 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Cruceanu, Brakes for rail vehicles (in Romanian) (Ed. MatrixRom, Bucharest, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Crăciun, M. Dumitriu, Appl. Mech. Mater., 809–810, 6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Crăciun, T. Mazilu, Ann. Fac. Eng. Hunedoara – Int. J. Eng., 12, 8 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Mazilu, C. Crăciun, Ann. Fac. Eng. Hunedoara – Int. J. Eng., 13, 6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cruceanu, Train Braking, chapter in Reliability and Safety in Railway (Ed. Xavier Perpinya, InTech, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.