MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Manufacturing Equipment, Devices and Instrumentation, Design and Analysis|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- W. Dutschke, Manufacturing Metrology, (Teubner Verlag, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 1 (Standard), Reference temperature for geometric product specification (2016) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 14253-2 (Standard), Guidance for the estimation of uncertainty (2011) [Google Scholar]
- DIN 1319-3 (Standard), Evaluation of measurements of a single measurand (1996) [Google Scholar]
- DIN 1319-4 (Standard), Evaluation of measurements (in German) (1999) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 22514-7 (Standard), Capability of measurement processes (2012) [Google Scholar]
- ISO/IEC 17025 (Standard), General requirements for calibration laboratories (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hausotte, Manufacturing Metrology (in German) (Erlangen University, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Cebulla, G. Smith, S. Midha, NMS (in German), QZ Hanser Verlag, 56 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Weckenmann, Coordinate measuring technique (in German) (Hanser Verlag, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- DIN 16742 (Standard), Tolerances and acceptance conditions (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.