MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Manufacturing Equipment, Devices and Instrumentation, Design and Analysis|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- G. G. Stokes, Trans. Cambridge Phil. Soc., IX, 8 (1850) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lamb, Hydrodynamics 6th ed. (Cambridge University Press 1994) [Google Scholar]
- L. D. Landau, E. M. Lifshitz, Fluid mechanics, 2-nd Ed. (Pergamon Press 1987) [Google Scholar]
- A. Cameron, The principles of lubrication, (John Wiley & Sons Inc 3rd edition 1981) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Gupta, Viscometry for Liquids (Springer Int. Publ. Switzerland 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Nagarajan, Canadian J of Chemistry, 46, 1969 (1968) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Nelson, M. G. Olsson, Am J Phys 54 (2), 112 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. C. Ciornei, S. Alaci, Fasc. Manag. Tech. Eng. XIII-1, 67 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.