MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Flexible Manufacturing, Automation and Robotics in Technological Processes|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- L. Janíček, J. Petruška, B. Maroš, S. Rusz, J. of Mater. Proc. Tech., 125–126, 341–346 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- C. Senyong, Q. Yi, MATEC Web of Conf., 21, 02007 (2015). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ingaldi, K. Lestyánszka Škůrková, Tech. agricult., 17(4), 101–104 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Koshkin, Rotary and rotary conveyor lines. (Moscow, Machine building, 1986). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mikhaylov, Basics of synthesis for flow-spatial technology systems of continuous action. (Donetsk, DNTU, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Bulenkov, Progr. Tech. and Syst. for Mach.-Build. 46 30–37 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E. Bottani, P. Centobelli, R. Cerchione, L. Del Gaudio, T. Murino, Int. J. of Ind. Eng. Comp., 8, 363–372 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. C. Onwubolu, The South Afr. J. of Ind. Eng., 9(1), (2011). [Google Scholar]
- W. F. Mahmudy, AENG Int. J. of Comp. Sci., 42(3), 254–264 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.