MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Flexible Manufacturing, Automation and Robotics in Technological Processes|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- International Federation of Robotics. Executive Summary World Robotics 2016 Industrial Robots. http://www.ifr.org/fileadmin/user_upload/downloads/World_Robotics/2016/Executive_Summary_WR_Industrial_Robots_2016.pdf. Accessed: 12.12.2016 [Google Scholar]
- G. Fantoni, D. Gabelloni, J. Tilli, How to design new grippers by analogy, Dep. of Mech., Nuclear and Prod. Eng., University of Pisa, Report (2012). [Google Scholar]
- D. Negrea, T. Deaconescu, A. Deaconescu, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 541-542, 852–856 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Deaconescu, T. Deaconescu, International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists Hong Kong, II, 1872–1875 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. Deaconescu, T. Deaconescu, Annals of DAAAM, 19th International DAAAM Symposium Trnava, Slovakia, 0365–0366, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Festo, Fluidic Muscle DMSP/MAS, https://www.festo.com/rep/en_corp/assets/pdf/info_501_en.pdf Accessed: 12.12.2016. [Google Scholar]
- Festo MuscleSim v. 220.127.116.11., Festo MAS Fluidic Muscle Simulation Software (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.