MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- Handbook Of Polyethylene Pipe, 2nd Ed., http://plasticpipe.org/publications/pehandbook.html [Google Scholar]
- G. Raju, M. L. Sharma, M. L. Meena, Int. J. Adv. Mech. Eng., Recent Methods for Optimization of Plastic Extrusion Process: A Literature Review, 4, 583–588 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Mamalis, A. K. Vortselas, G. Kouzilos, J. App. Polym. Sc., Tube extrusion of polymeric materials: Optimization of the processing parameters, 126, 186–193 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Taliadorou, G. C. Georgiou, E. Mitsoulis, Rheologica Acta, Numerical simulation of the extrusion of strongly compressible Newtonian liquids, 47, 49–62 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Huang, C. R. Gentle, M. Lacey, P. Prentice, Mat. & Des., Analysis and improvement of die design for the processing of extruded plastic pipes, 21, 465–475 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. D. Freeman, M.M. Denn, R. Keunings, G.E. Molau, J. Ramos, J., Polym. Eng., Profile Development in Drawn Hollow Tubes, 6, 171–186 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.