MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Non-Conventional Technologies in Manufacture and Industry, Welding Technologies|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- R. Udroiu, 3rd WSEAS International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering, Quality And Production Systems, Romania, 177 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bere, C. Neamtu, Centr. Europ. J. of Eng., 4, 148 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C.K. Chua, K.H. Hong, S.L. Ho, Int. J. of Adv. Manuf. Techn., 15, 604 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Rayegani, G. C. Onwubolu, A. Nagy and H. Singh, ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, 810 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Singh, Int. J. of Autom. and Mech. Eng., 6, 777 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ***, Stratasys Ltd, http://www.stratasys.com (2017) [Google Scholar]
- ***, Biresin® Low pressure RIM-system and casting, Sika Group (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Udroiu, A. Nedelcu, Optimization of Additive Manufacturing Processes Focused on 3D Printing in Rapid Prototyping Technology - Principles (Intech, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- B.O. Thorsten, The AM Magazine, 6, 8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Udroiu, L.A. Mihail, Proceedings of the 8th WSEAS international conference on circuits, systems, electronics, control & signal processing, Spain, 283 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.