MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Non-Conventional Technologies in Manufacture and Industry, Welding Technologies|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- S. Kroger, R. Killing, Software for creating and managing parameters for MIG/MAG welding. German Welding Assoc. Yearbook, DVS-Verlag, 150–161 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Rosu, D. R. Pascu, E. Muncut, C. Toma, ModTech 2011 Intern. Conf. Proceedings, Republic of Moldova, 929 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Trommer, Sudura Review, 20, 1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Muncut, R. Lile, Gh. Sima and D. Glavan, Pensee Journal, 76, 5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mathers, The welding of aluminium and its alloys, Ch.3 (Woodhead Publishing Limited, Abington Hall, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- ***. CMT: Cold Metal Transfer MIG/MAG dip-transfer process for automated applications. (Fronius International, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kodoma, Y. Ishida, K. Asai, M. Mizumoto, T. Namekata, H. Nagasaki, Welding in the World, 54, 328–336 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.