MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Assembling Technologies, Forming Technologies|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- C. Ciocardia, et.al., Cold pressing technology (in Romanian), (EDP, Bucharest, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- C. Iliescu, (ed.), Cold Pressing Technology, Elsevier, 1990 [Google Scholar]
- Gh. Sindila, et.al., Technological systems for cold pressing technology (vol.1) (in Romanian), (BREN Publishing House, Bucharest, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Demeri, M., Lou, M., and Saran, M., SAE Technical Paper 2000–01–2657 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Gh. Sindila, et.al., Manufacturing by cold pressing technology (in Romanian), (BREN Publishing House, Bucharest, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mihail, Introduction in strategy of experimentation with applications in chemical technology (in Romanian), (Stiintifica si Enciclopedica Publishing House, 1976) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.