MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced Machining and Surface Engineering|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- I. Time, Resistance of metals and Wood to Cutting (in Russian), (St. Petersburg, Russia, 1870). [Google Scholar]
- H. Treska, Bulletin de la Sciete d’Ecouragement pour l’Industrie Nationale 15, 585–685 (1873). [Google Scholar]
- Y. K. Choi, Tool path generation and 3D tolerance analysis for free form surfaces. Thesis for Doctor of Philosophy, (Texas A&M University, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Bonțiu Pop, Aluminum alloys surface quality by cylindrical-frontal milling (in Romanian), (PhD Dissertation, Technical University of Cluj Napoca, România, North University Center in Baia Mare, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Bonţiu Pop, M Lobonţiu, Proceedings of the International Conference of the Carpathian Euro-Region specialists in industrial systems-Ceursis 2014, p. 35–39 (Technical University of Cluj Napoca, România, North University Center in Baia Mare, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Năsui, A. Coteţiu, R. Coteţiu, M. Lobonţiu, N. Ungureanu, Basis of experimental research of electromechanical actuators (in Romanian) (Universităţii de Nord Publishing House, Baia Mare, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- G. Crețu, The basis of experimental research (in Romanian), (Gheorghe Asachi Tehnical University of Iași, 1998). [Google Scholar]
- M. Ţîţu, C. Oprean, A. Boroiu, Applied experimental research for increasing the quality of products and services (in Romanian) (AGIR Publishing House, Bucharest, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- D. Montgomery, Design and Analysis of Experiments. (Eighth Edition, Hoboken: John Wiley & Sons, Inc, 2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.