MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced Machining and Surface Engineering|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- ISO 1101:2004 Geometrical product specifications and verification. Geometrical tolerancing. Tolerancing of form, orientation, location and run-out. [Google Scholar]
- >*** The ISO System of Limits and Fits — Tolerances and Deviations [Google Scholar]
- Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerancing for Design, Manufacturing and Inspection (Second Edition). A Handbook for Geometrical Product Specification using ISO and ASME Standards. Edited by: Georg Henzold, ISBN: 978-0-7506-6738–8 [Google Scholar]
- Yuhe Li, Yongrong Qiu, Yanxiang Chen, Kaisen Guan. Opt. and Lasers in Eng. 62, 31–37 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.B. Zhang, X.Q. Jiang, Z. Li. A. Key Eng. Mat., 295-296, 283–288 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Munteanu A., Cioata F. Bul. of Pol. Ins. Iaşi, 62 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Damian, Constructive elements for fine mechanics (in Romanian) (Didactic and Pedagogical Publishing House, Bucharest, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- N. Seghedin, Technological work devices fine mechanics, (Tehnopress Publishing House, Iasi, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- W. Gao, S.W. Kim, H. Bosse, H. Haitjema, Y.L. Chen, X.D. Lu, W. Knapp, A. Weckenmann, W.T. Estler, H. Kunzmann, CIRP Annals – Man.Tech., 64, 2, 773–796 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.-P. Cang, G.-J. Wu, A.-M. Xie, W.-J. Wang, Ac. Phot. Sinica 38(11), 2932–2936 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.