MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2017Fluids and Chemical Engineering Conference (FluidsChE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advances in Chemical and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||20 June 2017|
- H. Weyda and E. Koehler, “Modern Refining Concepts - an Update on Naphtha-Isomerization to Modern Gasoline Manufacture”. Catalyst Today, 81, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Hallo., J. Hancsok and D. Kallo, “Kinetics of hydroisomerization of C5-C7 alkanes and their mixtures over platinum containing mordenite”. Applied Catalyst. A:General, 229, 93, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. McCabe, J. Smith, and P. Harriott, “Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering”,7th ed. McGraw Hill., (2004). [Google Scholar]
- G. Valavarasua and B. Sairamb “Light Naphtha Isomerization Process: A Review”. Petroleum Science and Technology, 31, 6, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Rui, M. Xianghai, L. Zhichang, M. Jiaying and X. Chunming, ”Isomerization of n-Pentane Catalyzed by Acidic Chloroaluminate Ionic Liquids”. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, 47, 21, pp 8205–8210, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Bui., V. Nguyen and A. Akhmetov, “A Comparative Analysis of the Various Schemes Isomerization of Pentane-Hexane Fraction”. Refining and Petrochemicals, 2, pp.22–25, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Cusher N., UOP Penex Process in: R. A. Mayers, Handbook of petroleum refining processes, McGraw-Hill, 9.16-9.27, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Elena, E. Alexander, S. Shilov, V. Dmitrievich and Z. Gennady, “Chemical And Biological Kinetics New Horizons: Vol. 1, Chemical Kinetics 1st Edition”, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- G. James, “The Chemistry and Technology of Petroleum”, 4th ed. CRC Press, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- M. Marios, G. Denis,G. Pierre, and S. Daniel “Single-Event Microkinetic Model for Long-Chain Paraffin Hydrocracking and Hydroisomerization on an Amorphous Pt/SiOR2R AlR2ROR3R Catalyst”, India Engineering Chemical Research, 48, pp. 3284–3292, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.