MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2017International Youth Scientific Conference “Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment” (HMTTSC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 June 2017|
- F.A. Khromchenko, Technology of mechanical engineering, (5), 66 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Makeev, L.L. Lyubimova, A.S. Zavorin, A.A. Tashlykov, Steel in Translation, 39 (12), 1048 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Lyubimova, R. Fisenko, S. Breus, R. Tabakaev, MATEC Web Conf. 72, 01059 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Lyubimova, R.N. Fisenko, R.B. Tabakaev, A.A. Tashlykov, A.S. Zavorin, Materials Science and Engineering: A, 682, 248 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- RD 153-34.1-003-01 “Welding, heat treatment and control of pipe systems of boilers and pipelines during installation and repair of power equipment” (RTM-1s). 01.01.2002. [Google Scholar]
- OS 153-34.17.459-2003. A manual for regenerative heat treatment of thermal power plant equipment elements. 30.06.2003. [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Kamenskaya, Metallography and heat treatment of metals, 1 (715), 47 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Grin, A.V. Zelensky, Thermal Engineering, (2), 12 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Popov, Thermal Engineering, (2), 13 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Kharchenko, N.B. Trunov, N.F. Korotaev, S.L. Liakishev, Thermal Engineering, (3), 27 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Gerasimov, O.V. Pereverzeva, Technology of metals, (8), 26 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Popov Thermal Engineering, (11), 70 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.