MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2017International Youth Scientific Conference “Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment” (HMTTSC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||19 June 2017|
- G.G. Bartholomew, G.A. Bat’, V.D. Bajbakov, M.S. Alhutov, Fundamentals of the Theory and Methods for Calculating Nuclear Power Reactors (YULAND, Yekaterinburg, 2016) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Vladimirov, Physics of Nuclear Reactors: Practical Tasks for Their Operations (Knizhnyy dom “LIBROKOM”, Moscow, 2009) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Kirillov, Yu.S. Yur’ev, V.P. Bobkov, Handbook of Thermohydraulic Calculations (Nuclear Reactors, Heat Exchangers, Steam Generators) (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1990) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Kirillov, A.V. Zhukov, N.I. Loginov, V.M. Makhin, I.L. Pioro, Yu.S. Yur’ev, Handbook of Thermohydraulic Calculations in Nuclear Power. Volume 2. Nuclear Reactors, Heat Exchangers, Steam Generators (IzdAt, Moscow, 2013) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kolyadin, E.P. Il’in, A.G. Kharlamov, V.V. Yakovlev, Atomic Energy, 36(1), 59 (1974) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Thermophysical Properties Database of Materials for Light Water Reactors and Heavy Water Reactors: Final Report of a Coordinated Research Project 1999-2005; IAEA-TECDOC-1496. – Vienna: IAEA, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Kirillov, M.I. Terent’eva, N.B. Deniskina, Thermophysical properties of nuclear materials (IzdAt, Moscow, 2007) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Godin, A.V. Tenishev, V.V. Novikov, Physical Material Science. Volume 6, Part 2. Nuclear Fuel Materials (MIFI, Moscow, 2008) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Afrov, S.A. Andrushechko, V.F. Ukraintsev, Pressurized Water Reactor-1000: Physical Bases of Operation, Nuclear Fuel, Safety System (Logos, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.