MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2017International Youth Scientific Conference “Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment” (HMTTSC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||19 June 2017|
- A. Costa, Internationale Passivhaustagung, 485 (2010)
- Z. Szalay, Internationale Passivhaustagung, 491 (2010)
- A.E. Elokhov, Technologies for Designing and Building Energy-Efficient Buildings Passive House, 11-12,115 (2012) [in Russian]
- H. Ronacher, Internationale Passivhaustagung, 525 (2010)
- P. Regner, Internationale Passivhaustagung, 203 (2010)
- O.I. Panitkov, Technologies for the design and construction of energy efficient buildings Passive House, 6 (7), 23 (2011) [In Russian]
- V.A. Leonova, Technologies for the Design and Construction of Energy-Efficient Buildings Passive House, 6 (7), 26 (2011) [In Russian]
- A.E. Elokhov, Technologies of designing and construction of energy efficient buildings Passive House, 3 (4), 57 (2013) [In Russian]
- S. Glushkov, N. Kachalov, E. Senkiv, V. Glushkova, MATEC Web Conf. 92 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- O. Seppanen, Energy saving, 7, 42 (2010) [In Russian]
- B. Anderon, Solar Energy (Building design fundamentals) (Stroiizdat, Moscow, 1982) [In Russian]
- V.G. Gagarin, ABOK, 1, 10 (2009) [In Russian]
- I.M. Kalinin, Ecological systems, 6, 12 (2003) [In Russian]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.