MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 109, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Materials Science and Nanotechnology (ICMSNT 2017) – 2017 2nd International Symposium on Material Science and Technology (ISMST 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 1: Properties of Engineering Materials|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- Dellacorte, C., et al., Intermetallic nickel-titanium alloys for oil-lubricated bearing applications. 2009. [Google Scholar]
- DellaCorte, C., et al., Resilient and corrosion-proof rolling element bearings made from superelastic Ni-Ti alloys for aerospace mechanism applications, in Rolling Element Bearings. 2012, ASTM International. [Google Scholar]
- Buehler, W.J. and F.E. Wang, A summary of recent research on the Nitinol alloys and their potential application in ocean engineering. Ocean Engineering, 1968. 1(1): p. 105IN7109–108IN10120. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bansiddhi, A., et al., Porous NiTi for bone implants: a review. Acta Biomater, 2008. 4(4): p. 773–82. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sadrnezhaad, S. and S. Hosseini, Fabrication of porous NiTi-shape memory alloy objects by partially hydrided titanium powder for biomedical applications. Materials & Design, 2009. 30(10): p. 4483–4487. [Google Scholar]
- Li, H., et al., High-porosity NiTi superelastic alloys fabricated by low-pressure sintering using titanium hydride as pore-forming agent. Journal of materials science, 2009. 44(3): p. 875–881. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, G., P. Cao, and N. Edmonds, Porous NiTi alloys produced by press-and-sinter from Ni/Ti and Ni/TiH 2 mixtures. Materials Science and Engineering: A, 2013. 582: p. 117–125. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, S., et al., Stress–strain behavior of porous NiTi alloys prepared by powders sintering. Materials Science and Engineering: A, 2005. 408(1): p. 264–268. [Google Scholar]
- Bertheville, B., M. Neudenberger, and J.-E. Bidaux, Powder sintering and shape-memory behaviour of NiTi compacts synthesized from Ni and TiH 2. Materials Science and Engineering: A, 2004. 384(1): p. 143–150. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cluff, D. and S. Corbin, The influence of Ni powder size, compact composition and sintering profile on the shape memory transformation and tensile behaviour of NiTi. Intermetallics, 2010. 18(8): p. 1480–1490. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stanford, M.K., Hot Isostatic Pressing of 60-Nitinol. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Hornbuckle, B.C., et al., Hardening behavior and phase decomposition in very Ni-rich Nitinol alloys. Materials Science and Engineering: A, 2015. 639: p. 336–344. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, B.-Y., L.-J. Rong, and Y.-Y. Li, Porous NiTi alloy prepared from elemental powder sintering. Journal of materials research, 1998. 13(10): p. 2847–2851. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, B.-Y., L.-J. Rong, and Y.-Y. Li, The influence of addition of TiH 2 in elemental powder sintering porous Ni–Ti alloys. Materials Science and Engineering: A, 2000. 281(1): p. 169–175. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sadrnezhaad, S.K. and O. Lashkari, Property change during fixtured sintering of NiTi memory alloy. Materials and manufacturing processes, 2006. 21(1): p. 87–96. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.