MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Design and Development of Robot Systemg|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- A. Pascoal, P. Oliveira, C. Silvestre, C. Sebastião, M. L. Rufino, V. Barroso, and P. Dando, Oceans 2000 MTS/IEEE Conference and Exhibition, 1, 409–415 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Apostolopoulos, L. Pedersen, B. N. Shamah, K. Shillcutt, M. D. Wagner, and W. L. Whittaker, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 4, 4174–4179 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- O. Simonin, O. Grunder, Mechatronics, 19, 463–470 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Yamauchi, Proceedings of the second international conference on Autonomous agents, 47–53 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Yamauchi, IEEE International symposium on computational intelligence in robotic and automation, 146–151 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A. Elfes, Computer, 22, 46–57 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Burgard, M. Moors, D. Fox, R. Simmons and S. Thrun, Proceedings of the IEEE international conference on robotic and automation, 1, 476–481 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- W. Burgard, M. Moors, and F. Schneider, IEEE Trans. Robot, 21, 376–386 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Howard, M. J. Matari¢, and G. S. Sukhatme, IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 3,2849–2854 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bautin, O. Simonin, and F. Charpillet, International conference on intelligent robotics and applications, 7507, 496–508 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Barraquand, B. Langlois, and J. C. Latombe, IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern, 22, 224–241 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Durrant-Whyte and T. Bailey, IEEE Robotics Automation Magazine, 13, 99–110 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Mei, Y.H. Lu, Y. C. Hu, and C. S. G. Lee, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 5, 4344–4349 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Mei, Y.H. Lu, Y. C. Hu, and C. S. G. Lee, the 12th International Conference on advanced robotics, 492–497 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.