MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- M. Soucy, G.L. Timm. Thermocompressor Design and Operation for High Efficiency, Pulp & Paper Canada, 111(5): (Sept/Oct 2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kornhauser. Analysis of an idealized Stirling thermocompressor. In Proceedings of the 31st IECEC (1996). [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Edwards, R.B. Peterson. Reciprocating thermocompressor performance with non-ideal component characteristics. Proc. of the Inst. of Mech. Eng., Part A: Journal of Power and Energy 221 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.-Y. Lin, X.-H. Wu, J.-L. Yang, L.-W. Yang. Experimental study and numerical analysis of thermocompressors with annular regenerators. International Journal of Refrigeration. 36 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Bush V. Apparatus for compressing gases. US Patent 2,157,229, 1939. [Google Scholar]
- W. Ji, X. Xue, J. Wang, Y. Zhou, L. Chen, W. Zhu. Coupling study of a novel thermocompressor driven pulse tube refrigerator. App. Therm. Eng. 51 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Kumar, M.E. Hofacker, E.J. Barth. Design of a stirling thermocompressor for a pneumatically actuated ankle-foot orthosis. ASME 2013 Dynamic Systems and Control Conference, DSCC 2013. 1 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Blagin, A.I. Dovgyallo, D.A. Uglanov. Numerical modeling of non-stationary processes in cryogenic mechanical thermocompressor. MATEC Web of Conferences (to be published). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Blagin, A.I. Dovgyallo, D.A. Uglanov. About LNG Energy Utilization Efficiency Estimation. Proc. Eng. 152 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Blagin, A.I. Dovgyallo, D.A. Uglanov. Efficiency Criteria and Comparative Analysis of Combined Energy Plants Utilizing LNG Cold Energy. Proc. Eng. 152 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.