MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Functional Materials and Performance Testing|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- Patent 4492921 US. Method of Determining the Quantity of Solid Fraction of Ferromagnetic Matter in a Fluid. Sandulyak A.V., Garaschenko V.I., Korkhov O.J. Published 1985. [Google Scholar]
- K. Nandy, S. Chaudhuri, R. Ganguly, I.K. Puri. Analytical model for the magnetophoretic capture of magnetic microspheres in microfluidic devices, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 320 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Murariu, J. Svoboda, The applicability of Davis tube tests to ore separation by drum magnetic separators, Physical Separation in Science and Engineering, 12 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Das, S. Chakraborty, Sushanta. K. Mitra. Magnetohydrodynamics in narrow fluidic channels in presence of spatially non-uniform magnetic fields: framework for combined magnetohydrodynamic and magnetophoretic particle transport, Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, 13, 5 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Kawano, H. Watarai. Two-dimensional flow magnetophoresis of microparticles, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 403, 9 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sandulyak, A.V. Sandulyak, B.M. Fethi Belgacem, D.O. Kiselev. Special solutions for magnetic separation problems using force and energy conditions for ferro-particles capture, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 401 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Sandulyak, V. A. Ershova. D.V. Ershov, A.V. Sandulyak. On the properties of “short” granular magnets with disordered chains of grains: A field between grains, Physics of the Solid State. 52, 10 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Sandulyak, A. A. Sandulyak, V. A. Ershova. On the model of channel-by-channel magnetization of a granular medium (with a radial permeability profile of a quasi-continuous channel), Technical Physics, 54,5 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Sandulyak, A. A. Sandulyak, V. A. Ershova. Magnetization curve of a granulated medium in terms of the channel-by-channel magnetization model (new approach), Doklady Physics. 52, 4 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.