MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Functional Materials and Performance Testing|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- Zhao F, Wu J W, Zhao L S. Analysis for Natural Frequencies and Mode Shapes of Laminated Composite Plates Using Layerwise Theory. Noise and Vibration Control, 34, 34–40 (2014)
- Qing G, Qiu J, Liu Y. Free vibration analysis of stiffened laminated plates. International Journal of Solids and Structures, 43, 1357–1371 (2006) [CrossRef]
- Band U N, Desai Y M. Coupled higher order and mixed layerwise finite element based static and free vibration analyses of laminated plates. Composite Structures, 128, 406–414 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Yin X W, Gu X J, Cui H F, et al. Acoustic radiation from a laminated composite plate reinforced by doubly periodic parallel stiffeners. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 306, 877–889 (2007) [CrossRef]
- Cao X T. Vibrational and Acoustic Prediction Method of Laminated Plates and Shells (2007)
- Zhang J, Zhao W Z, Zhang W Y. Research on acoustic-structure sensitivity basing on FEM and BEM. Journal of Vibration Engineering, 18, 366–370 (2005)
- Wang X M, Li Y Q, Xu H W. ANSYS Structural Analysis Unit and Its Application, 200–300 (2011)
- Tan J A. The Application of Boundary Element Methods in Environmental Acoustics. Noise and Vibration Control, 20–22 (2002)
- Li Z G, Zhan F L. Virtual.Lab Acoustic-Acoustic Simulation Computing Advanced Application Examples. 105–160 (2010)
- Qu Y, Yuan G, Wu S, et al. Three-dimensional elasticity solution for vibration analysis of composite rectangular parallelepipeds. European Journal of Mechanics - A/Solids, 42, 376–394 (2013) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.