MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Functional Materials and Performance Testing|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- Li Zhanfang, Xiao Xingming, Liu Zhengquan, et al. Study on dynamics of mine hoisting rope [J]. Coal mine safety, 10:11–14, (2007)
- Hruska F.H. Radial forces in wire ropes[J]. Wire Produets, 2(7): 459–463, (1952)．
- Lv Xiaohui, Chen Zhiping, Wang Songgen, et al. Study on the failure mechanism of steel wire rope [J]. Metal products, 39 (5): 1–5, (2013).
- Li Lun you, Zhang Xiaoyan, Zhang Qi. Failure analysis of broken wire of 6*36sw-25.0 mm steel wire rope used by a bridge [J]. Guizhou industry university journal, 35 (1): 43–45, (2006).
- Jia Xiaofan, Zhang Dekun. Research on bending fatigue damage of bearing steel wire under different pre tension [J]. Journal of mechanical engineering, 47 (24): 31–37, (2011).
- Zhang Lun, Liu Hongfang, Sun Jie. Fatigue fracture analysis of steel wire rope for electric door and window elevator [J]. Metal products, 39 (1): 56–59, (2013).
- Wei Huaichang. Analysis and solution of the broken wire of winch lifting wire rope [J]. Coal mine machinery, 28 (11): 176–177, (2007).
- Hu Zhihui, Hu Yong, Hu Jiquan, et al. Study on the failure mechanism of the double broken line multilayer winding steel wire rope [J]. China Mechanical Engineering, 24 (23): 3195–3199, (2013).
- Zhang Min, Kou Ziming, Li Ting. Torque analysis of steel wire rope based onABAQUS [J].Coal mine safety,, 47 (2): 113–115, (2016).
- Zhang Jin, Chen Xiangyang, Tang Wenting, et al. Finite element analysis of.1 * 7 IWS structural steel wire rope [J]. Journal of Anhui University of Science and Technology, 34 (3):83–86, (2014).
- Zhang Jianwei. Abaqus 6.12 finite element analysis from entry to the master [M]. Beijing: Mechanical Industry Press, 87–132.
- Shi Yiping, Zhou Yurong. Abaqus finite element analysis of detailed examples [M]. Beijing: Mechanical Industry Press, 2015:136–140, (2015).
- Wang Dagang. Fretting and fretting fatigue life prediction of steel wire rope [D]. Xuzhou: China University of Mining and Technology, (2012)
- Zhu Wenmin, Zheng Gang, Liu Zhicai, et al. Analysis of stress and fatigue of steel wire rope based on Ansys Workbench [J]. Lifting and transportation machinery, (2): 34–38, (2016)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.