MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 107, 2017Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- V. N. Paramonov, Bearing capacity of piles in geotechnical conditions of Saint-Petersburg. Proceedings of the International seminar on soil mechanics, 250–252, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Scalat, Evaluation of existing building in Israel for seismic hazard, Wiley Inter Science. Earthquake Engineering Dynamics 6, 3, 317–325 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pils, S. Parolai, M. Stupazzini, R. Paolucci & J. Zschau, Modelling basin effects on earthquake ground motion in the Santiago de Chile basin by a spectral element code, Geophysical Journal International 187, 929–945 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Ya. Bulatov, N. B. Kolosova, E. S. Kolosov, A. B. Teplov, Dependence the bearing capacity of the pile on the shapes of cross-section, Construction of unique buildings and structures 10, (15), 15–24 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Konyushkov, V. M. Ulitsky, Estimation of the bearing capacity of CFA piles, Bulletin of civil engineers 2, 52–57 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Bugrov, E. S. Kolosov, Practical methods of taking into account the nonlinear deformation of soils, IV International scientific-practical conference, COLL Actual problems of modern Foundation with energy saving technologies Penza, 14–21 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- PLAXIS Software. https://www.plaxis.com/ [Google Scholar]
- SNiP 22-02-2003, Engineering protection of territories, buildings and structures against dangerous geological processes. Basic provisions (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.