MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 107, 2017Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2017
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- P.S. Bruno, Q. R. Marcos, C. Amanda, Z. H. T. Paulo, Annoyance evaluation and the effect of noise on the health of bus drivers, Noise & Health, September-October 2013, 15, 66, 301–6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Griffin, Handbook of human vibration, Academic Press, London (1994) [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Kiihlmann, Coping with occupational stress among urban bus and tram drivers. Journal of Occupational Psychology 63, 89–96, (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Wągrowska-Koski, redakcja, Zagrożenia zdrowia kierowców pojazdów silnikowych związane ze szkodliwymi i uciążliwymi warunkami środowiska pracy, Instytut Medycyny Pracy im. prof. J. Nofera, Łódź (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. Aronsson, A. Rissler, Psychophysiological Stress Reactions in Female and Male Urban Bus Drivers Journal of Occupational Health Psychology 3, 2, 122–129, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- pod red. D. Koradeckiej, Bezpieczeństwo pracy i ergonomia, tom 1 i 2, CIOP, Warszawa (1997) [Google Scholar]
- H. Biglari, M. Hossein Ebrahimi, M. Salehi, M. Poursadeghiyan, I. Ahmadnezhad and M. Abbasi, Relationship between occupational stress and cardiovascular diseases risk factors in drivers. International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health 29(6), 895–901, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Razmpa, K. Sadegh Niat, B. Saedi, Urban Bus Drivers’ Sleep Problems and Crash Accidents, Indian J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 63(3), 269–273, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hoseinabadi, S. Porabdeyan, M. Zare, S. Amiri, M. Ghasemi and A. Mansori, Does Traffic Stress Affect Distance Estimation and Recognition Accuracy in Urban Bus Drivers? Archives of Environmental & Occupational Health 70, 214–217, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Machin, P. N. Hoare, The role of workload and driver coping styles in predicting bus drivers’ need for recovery, positive and negative affect, and physical symptoms. Anxiety, Stress, & Coping, October 2008; 21(4), 359–375, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Maheswari Krishnaswamy, M.S. Chhabria, A. Rao, Excessive sleepiness, sleep hygiene, and coping strategies among night bus drivers: A cross-sectional study, Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Boada-Grau, A. J. Prizmic-Kuzmica, M.D. González-Fernández and A. Vigil-Colet, Spanish version of Bus Drivers’ Job Demands Scale (BDJD-24), Psicothema, 25, 2, 258–265, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Minister of Economy and Labor Ordinance of 5 August 2005 on occupational safety and health in work involving noise or mechanical vibration exposure. (in Polish - Dz. U. 2005, 157, pos. 1318) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zivković, V. Nikolić and M. Markič, Influence of professional drivers’ personality traits on road traffic safety: case study, International Journal of Injury Control and Safety, Promotion, 22, 2, 100–110, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.