MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 107, 2017Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- H. Bachmann, Lively footbridges – A real challenge. AFGC and OTUA Footbridge Conference (Paris, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kreuzinger, Dynamic design strategies for pedestrian and wind actions. AFGC and OTUA Footbridge Conference (Paris, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- British Standards Institutions, BS5400, Part 2, Appendix C: Vibration Serviceability Requirements for Foot and Cycle Track Bridges (1978) [Google Scholar]
- ČSN EN 1992-2 Eurocode 2 - Design of concrete structures - Concrete bridges - Design and detailing rules (2005) [Google Scholar]
- ČSN EN 1995–2 Eurocode 5: Design of timber structures - Part 2: Bridges (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Stráský, Stress ribbon and cable-supported pedestrian bridges, Thomas Telford Publishing (London, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bachman, Vibration problems in structures: Practical Guidelines, Birkhauser (Basel, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pirner, O. Fischer, Wind loading of structures, Information centre of CKAIT (Prague 2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kala, P. Hradil, V. Salajka, V. Juttner, Dynamic response of cable stayed steel bridge with tuned mass damper installed - Numerical and experimental approach, 10th International Conference on Modern Building Materials, Structures and Techniques (Vilnius, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Salajka, J. Kala, Z. Cada, P. Hradil, Modification of response spectra by probabilistic approach, Proceedings of the European safety and reliability conference (Wroclaw, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kralik, J. Kralik, Probability Assessment of Analysis of High-Rise Buildings Seismic Resistance, Advances in manufacturing science and engineering, Advanced Materials Research (2013) [Google Scholar]
- ČSN EN 1990, Eurocode - Basis of structural design, ed. 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.