MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 107, 2017Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- Z. Bittnar, J. Šejnoha, Numerical Methods in Sructural Mechanics (ASCE Press, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- JSCE-USC: Recommendations for Design and Construction of Ultra-High Strength Fiber-Reinforced Concrete Structures – Draft. [Google Scholar]
- SETRA/AFGC: Ultra High Performance Fibre-Reinforced Concretes: Interim Recommendations (2002) [Google Scholar]
- AFGC/SETRA, Ultra High Performance Fibre-Reinforced Concretes, Recommendations. Paris CEDEX (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Processings from HIPERMAT 3rd International symposium on UHPC and Nanotechnology for High Performance Material, Kassel (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Paulík: The effect of curing conditions (in situ vs. laboratory) on compressive strength development of high strength concrete. Procedia Engineering 65, 113–119, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FIB Model Code for Concrete Structures 2010, fib, Ernst & Sohn, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.