MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||8 Organization and Planning of Construction Works and Municipal Facilities|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- R.M. Gilles, A.F. Ashman, Co-operative Learning. The social and intellectual out-comes of learning in groups (N-Y., 2003) [Google Scholar]
- T. Doyle. Helping students learn in a learner-centered environment: A guide to facili-tating learning (Sterling, VA: Stylus Publishing, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Ishkov, M.G. Leontev, Procedia Engineering, 117, 142–147 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Michael, Advances in Physiological Education, 30, 159–167 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B. Oakley, R.M. Felder, R. Brent, 2(1), 9–34 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Shnyrenkov, I.P. Pryadko, Procedia Engineering, 117, 325–330 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federal Law from 29.12.2012 № 273-FZ (rev. from 02.03.2016), Education in the Russian Federation” [Google Scholar]
- M. Laal, S.M. Ghodsi, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 31, 486–490 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Shukor, Z. Tasir, H. Van der Meijden, J. Harun, Journal of Educational Technology & Society, 17(4), 216–228 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Davidson, C.H. Major, Journal on Excellence in College Teaching, 25(3, 4) 7–55 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Ishkov, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 142, 54–58 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Howell. Statistical Methods for Psychology, (Cengage Learning, Wadsworth, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Payne, M. Sumter, E. Monk-Turner, Academic Exchange Quarterly, 9(2), 22–26 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Shipton, D. Fay, M. West, M. Patterson, K. Birdi, Management, 14(2) 118–128 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Burke, Journal of Effective Teaching, 11(2), 87–95 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.