MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||8 Organization and Planning of Construction Works and Municipal Facilities|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- J. Kotkin, The city: a global history (Modern Library, N.Y., 2005) [Google Scholar]
- D. Owen, Green metropolis: why living smaller, living closer, and driving less are the keys to sustainability (Riverhead Books, N.Y., 2009) [Google Scholar]
- W. Rybczinski, Makeshift metropolis. Ideas about cities (Scribner, N.Y., L., Toronto, Sydney, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Monfaredzadeh, R. Krueger, Procedia Eng. 118, 1112–1118 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Vanolo, Futures 82, 26–36 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Florida, The rise of the creative class. And how it’s transforming work, leisure, community and everyday life (Basic Books, N.Y., 2002) [Google Scholar]
- R. Florida, The flight of the creative class. The new global competition for talent (Harper Business, Harper Collins, N.Y., 2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. Florida, Who’s is your city? How the creative economy is making where to live. The most important decision of your life (Basic Books, N.Y., 2008) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Heath, Encyclopedia of public relations (Thousand Oaks, California, 2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Duhé, Mass media and public relations (Peter Lang cop., N.Y., 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Betteke van Ruler, D. Verĉiĉ, Public relations and communication management in Europe (Mouton de Gruyter, Berlin, N.Y., 2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. Vizgalov, Brending goroda (Institut economiki goroda, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Town-planning code of the Russian Federation (last edition of 03-07-2016). URL: http://www.cis-legislation.com. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.