MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||7 Urban Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- O.K. Nikolsky, Systems of providing safety of electrical installations up to 1000V (Publishing house of Altai state technical University, Barnaul, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- The basis of electromagnetic combinability: students book for high schools (Altai printing plant, Barnaul, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Detina, Reliability of operative staff during operative shifts (Samara, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.K. Nikolsky, Vestnik of ASAU 3, 102–106 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Eremina, Probability analysis of safety of village electrical installations (Publishing house of East-Siberian state technical University, Ulan-Ude, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- O.K. Nikolsky, Polzunovskii Vestnik 4, 100–106 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zade, The term of a linguistic variable and its use at taking approximate solutions (Mir, Moscow, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Lavrentjev, Incorrect tasks of mathematical physics and analysis (Science, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Molodtsov, Proceedings of the Academy of Sciences 6, 137–144 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zade, Artificial intelligence news 2-3, 7–11 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- O.K. Nikolsky, Theory and practice of managing technogenic risks: student book (Publishing house of Altai state technical University, Barnaul, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Diligentsky, Mechanical Engineering 1, 322–336 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bellman, Taking decisions in vague conditions (Mir, Moscow, 1976) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.