MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||2 Buildings and Structures. Basement and foundations.|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- G. Dolgikh, G. Anikin, I. Rilo, K. Spasennikova, Kriosferazemli (Cryosphere of the Earth), 1, 70–77 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Reshetnikov, Computational modelling of heat - mass transfer and deformation processes in permafrost grounds: Ph.D. Thesis, Tyumen (2002) [Google Scholar]
- G. Bakhmat, A. Kislitsyn, U. Shastunova,Thermal conditioncalculation method of vertical steel tank PBC in winter time while in operation (City-Press, Tyumen, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Gorelik, V.S. Kolunin, A.K. Reshetnikov, Advances in cold-region thermal engineering and sciences, 6, 465–474 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Shastunova, Yu. Yanbikova, Naukasegodnya (Science today): Collection of scientific papers adapted from International research and practice conference: in four parts, 1, 80–83 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kislitsin, U. Shastunova, Tyumen State University Herald. Physical and Mathematical Modeling. Oil, Gas, Energy, 1, 15–25 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- U. Shastunova, D. Dmitrievskaya, Tyumen State University Herald. Physical and Mathematical Modeling. Oil, Gas, Energy, 2, 24–30 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Gishkelyuk, Yu. Stanislavskaya, D. Evlanov, Science& Technologies: Oil and Oil Products Pipeline Transportation, 1(17), 20–25 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Paskonov, V. Polezharev, L. Chudov,Computational modelling of heat - mass transfer processes (Nauka (Science), Moscow, 1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.