MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||2 Buildings and Structures. Basement and foundations.|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Landscape Architecture and Environmental Engineering from the project to the economy – 2016: Proceedings of the V Int. Sc. Conf. (Saratov LLC «TseSAin», 2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Sokolskaya, V.S. Teodoronsky, Specialized facilities of landscape architecture: design, construction, maintenance (Lan, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Sabo, V.S. Teodoronsky, A.A. Zolotarevskii, Hydraulic reclamation of the landscape construction objects (Academia, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Nesterov, Hydraulic facilities (Novoe znanie, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Schursky, Hydraulic engineering, 1, 8 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Volosuhina, The collection of normative-methodical documents used in the declaration of safety of hydraulic structures (Academy of Security GTS, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Ozhegov, The history of landscape architecture (Architecture, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Teodoronsky, I.O. Bogovaya, The objects of landscape architecture (MFSU, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Vasiukov, To the question of the formation of green space along the nature trails in protected areas of Moscow (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Mashinskii, Green resources fund – the part of nature. Urban design of terrains of green resources fund of the urban settlements (Sputnik, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Bespalov, A.L. Salnikov, O.N. Bespalov, S.A. Davydov, Hydraulic facilities (KNORUS, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Frishter, P. Ivanov, Procedia Engineering, 165, 1035 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SP 58.13330-2012 Standard of the Russian Federation [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31937-2011 Standard of the Russian Federation [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 53778-2010 Standard of the Russian Federation [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.